Thursday, December 16, 2010

WOW, 100%... Physics... A...



O_O

Woot!!!! I took my final exam yesterday and I got a 100%, so I ended with a 90% A in the class, lololololololol. Pretty amazing since I really didn't do anything in the class the entire semester. I'm not joking.

Anyway, that means for the semester I got:

A - Systems Analysis and Design
A - Tennis
A - Weight Training
A - Physics
A - Career & Life Planning
B - Speech

Sucks I got a B in speech because I missed the 1 minute intro speech the 2nd week of class... =/ Whatever though, still not bad.

I can't "graduate" and get my AA right now though because then I would lose my financial aid, so I'll be attending SPC again next semester and then graduating. Right now it looks like I'll be going to USF in Tampa for my Bachelor's probably.

I'm going to work on sigs again today... I took a few days off; got burnt out. Hopefully I can keep my creativity and motivation all day today, because I've got a ton of requests... going to take me a while.

But first, I'm going to write a couple anime summary and reviews. I'll post them here when they're done. :)

Oh, before I do that, I'd like to announce that the blog has its first staff member! (well, besides me ;P) He is Thardus (Josh Morgan) and he runs a blog of his own as well: NReviews if you want to check it out. :) He's been a friend of mine since junior high and he's agreed to write some anime summaries and reviews for the blog. Also, you can check out his staff info page here: Thardus' Staff Page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons