Saturday, August 14, 2010

I finally did it.



Well, first I have to come clean. I've been playing World of Warcraft on a private server the last few days. So my days have been pretty much eat, sleep, World of Warcraft like the "good" ol days. >.> But, I finally did it! I deleted / uninstalled World of Warcraft this morning. First time I've ever done that since I started playing 5 years ago. So that's done.

But now all I'll be doing this week is eat, sleep, and watch movies, lol. Not much better really, imo. But at least I don't get lost in movies and forget to eat, brush my teeth, etc. like I do when playing World of Warcraft. :(


Today I watched a few movies: Cashback, White Men Can't Jump, and Kill Me Later. And I started Amelie (which oddly enough is a French movie, with the same main character as a movie I just watched a couple days ago: Priceless with Audrey Tautou. Amelie is a particularly strange movie so far (only watched about half so far, I'll finish it tomorrow) and I just wasn't in the mood to finish it today. In fact, all of the movies above were pretty good, but they just aren't exactly what I'm in the mood for right now. I'm going to watch Point of No Return now and then go to bed. 'Night.


2 comments:

Denise said...

:) you watched my suggestions! I feel special. Sorry you didn't love them though. Amelie is cute and watch it when you're ina cute movie mood, it'll be great.

Dustin said...

Aw, you are special Denise. I would actually consider you my best friend right now, sad right? lol.

I'll leave Amelie on my instant queue. :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons