Friday, September 17, 2010

Wew, busy last couple days.



Alright, I've been busy the last couple days and haven't had a chance to post or anything. I JUST now finished downloading all the songs on the list I created last week. If your curious, here are the songs:


1. Awake and Alive - Skillet

2. The Good Life - Three Days Grace

3. Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

4. Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold

5. New Divide - Linkin Park

6. You're Going Down - Sick Puppies

7. Monster - Skillet

8. Careless Whisper - Seether

9. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

10. My Immortal - Evanescence

11. Going Under - Evanescence

12. Bring Me To Life - Evanescence

13. Lithium - Evanescence

14. Savior - Rise Against

15. Black Eyes Peas - I Gotta Feeling

16. Say You'll Haunt Me - Stone Sour

17. Lisztomania - Phoenix

18. The Catalyst - Linkin Park

19. Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons

20. Animal - Neon Trees

21. This is War - Thirty Seconds To Mars

22. Kick in the Teeth - Papa Roach

23. My Best Theory - Jimmy Eat World

24. Impossible - Anberlin

25. Mess of Me - Switchfoot

26. No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand

27. Champagne - Cavo

28. Devil on my Shoulder - Billy Talent

29. 1901 - Phoenix

30. Fire It Up - Thousand Foot Krutch

31. East Jesus Nowhere - Green Day

32. Medicate - AFI

33. 21 Guns - Green Day

34. Dead Planet - Sonic Syndicate

35. Dream Of Trance - Paul Oakenfold

36. Thunder - The Prodigy

37. Light - Benassi Bros

38. Suliman - Infected Mushroom

39. Murder Avenue - Dying Diva

40. Apologize - Timbaland

41. Sorry for Everything - Dead By April

42. Trapped - Dead By April

43. Take it away - The Used

44. It's Time - The Crystal Method

45. Dig - Incubus

46. Fortune & Fame - The KGB

47. Jane - Jefferson Starship

48. Superbeast - Rob Zombie

49. The World's on Fire - Prodigy

50. Just What You Need - Jerk

51. Use Your Fist and Not Your Mouth - Marilyn Manson

52. The Man Without Fear - Drowning Pool (feat. Rob Zombie)

53. The Bright Young Things - Marilyn Manson

54. Iron Head - Rob Zombie & Ozzy Osbourne

55. Demon Speeding - Rob Zombie

56. Thanks for Nothing - Dope

57. Trust - Nero Argento

58. Over and Under - Egypt Central

59. I'm Going in - Pain

60. Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin

61. When You Were Young - The Killers

62. Criminal - Disturbed

63. Crawling in the Dark - Hoobastank

64. Damaged (Blinding Lights Remix) - Plummet

65. Let Go - Mt Eden

66. Own Little World (Remorse Code Remix) - Celldweller

67. Rebirthing - Skillet

68. propane nightmares (Celldweller Remix) - Pendulum

69. The Last Firstborn (Voican's Remix) - Celldweller

70. Warrior's Dance - The Prodigy

71. Spirit - Relocate feat. Menno de Jong

72. Should've known (Dub Mix) - Cosmic Gate

73. Arguru - Deadmau5

74. Birthright remix - Celldweller

75. Narrow Escape - Celldweller

76. Absolute - Dolphins Cry

77. Bullet Proof - Blue Stahli

78. Clouds of Ecstacy - Pain

79. Blood Sugar - Pendulum

80. Genesis - Justice

81. Lolita's Medicine - Legion of Doom

82. Watercolour - Pendulum

83. How Soon is Now (remix) - David Guetta

84. Heartbreak - M'black

85. What if God Was One of Us - Joan Osbourne

86. This Suffering - Billy Tallent

87. Funeral - Nikki Sixx

88. Move - Thousand Foot Krutch

89. American Idiot - Green Day



I used http://www.video2mp3.net/index.php to convert the youtube videos with the song on it into an mp3 file. It was cool. Took me hours though with my crappy internet. While I was doing this, I would listen to each song for about a minute after it finished downloading to make sure it was good quality. After going through my entire list, I realized my music preference has changed quite a bit over the last couple of years.

I used to be more into like pop music. But now I'd say my preference is rock, bordering on hard rock / soft metal. Also, World of Warcraft has heavily influenced me. A lot of the songs above are songs from the UK and a lot of them are techno, or what's called "dubstep" (electronic dance music, no singing or very little singing).


My iPod Mini finally gave out on me Thursday morning. It lasted me a good 6 years. :( Luckily, my mom had an iPod Nano laying around that someone gave her that she'd never used, and she said I could have it. The bad part is that it's got a million scratches on the front and on the screen. Ah well. I told my mom I'd take it as my birthday present that she never gave me last year, lol. So that's part of the reason I wanted to get these songs downloaded.


My money for college came in today, so it looks like I won't be going hungry! Yay me. So of course, first thing I did was grocery shopping. ^^ Got some fruits, veggies, chicken, and bottled water. Came home and made my lunch and dinner for the week (brown rice with green peppers, tomatoes, onions, broccoli, mushrooms, and chicken).

Oooh, last I mentioned was that I started BECK. Well... I finished it today. :| It was a really good anime. :) But... now I need to find another one to watch!! >:x Oh well, that can wait for later. This weekend I need to focus on Physics, since I really have no clue what's going on and my first exam is Wednesday. =/

I also read about 75 pages of this "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" e-book which is pretty famous (it's a few years old now, though). I downloaded it from here: http://www.torrentportal.com/download/1136100/Burn.The.Fat.Feed.The.Muscle.by.Tom.Venuto.+eBooK.torrent
It's a torrent file, only takes a second to download if you want to check it out.

It's a bit wordy and I haven't read much I didn't already know yet, but hopefully I'll find something. :)

My Career & Life Planning class starts Tuesday at 6 PM. Sucks I'll have to drive in rush hour traffic for an hour, then drive home in a few hours and go to bed.

Shoot... that just made me think about books... I just checked. I'm going to have to fork over about 250$ for 2 books... :'( Ugh.

Thursday was pretty intense. I finally got up and did my 5 mile 5 AM walk / jog for the first time in like a week, then I had weight training class and did about 40 minutes of treadmill work with some HIIT. After that, had to head over to the tennis courts, and it was reallly hot and bright out. Got a nice workout from that. Mmmmm.

I really don't think I should worry, since boxers and athletes run everyday, and my morning walk / jog really isn't intense at all, but I'm going to cut it back to only Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to make sure I'm not losing lean muscle too. :x Besides, I feel like I'm at a good weight now, I think, just need to work on building up some muscle mass and definition.

Oh, and I started taking my Creatine. Man, you're supposed to drink more water... And I am. I'm drinking like double the amount of water per day I normally do. My mouth gets so dry so fast. :x

Okay... going to finish catching up on some on-going anime series I've been watching and then hit the sack. I think there was more I wanted to report here, but I can't remember if so.


Ooh, need to update my weight training log now, then catch up on anime, then bed. kk


'Night!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons