Wednesday, July 28, 2010

And the blog is looking... alright!



Well, I set out to setup a blog and that's what I did! :) Now I just need to stay motivated and update it daily like a journal (I've never had a journal or blog). Anyway, I doubt anyone will actually read any of these entries other than me but if you are reading this, you must be very strange. :P Internet and phone has been out since Saturday so I'm happy to really be on it again.

I went to the library today and picked out 3 books. Unusual choices for me, but unusual is good! Time to change my unmotivated sedentary lifestyle and become more knowledgeable and active. The books I got are: The Best Life Diet (Bob Greene), The One Decision (Judith Wright), and The Oxford Companion to Philosophy (Ted Honderich). As soon as I post this blog post I'm going to get back to reading The Best Life Diet for a bit and then watch an episode of 24 via Netflix (<3) and then head to bed.

My goal is to start getting up at 6 AM everyday... I think tomorrow morning will be my 8th day in a row attempting this... so far I have had 0 successes. >.< Wish me luck. If I do manage to actually get up I'm going to try to go out and jog a little bit, if my shins will let me. :(

Oh, I forgot to give credit where credit is due! I'd like to thank Denise Potter of somewhat of a spectacle blog. Her blog motivated me to start mine. And hopefully she doesn't mind but I sort of copied her layout setup. :P Thanks Denise.

Okay, that's enough rambling.

Mission Objective: Post first blog post.
Status: Completed!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons