Friday, July 30, 2010

Not a bad day...



Started out pretty blah but that's usual (Trust me, I'm not a morning person :| ). Then I pretty much watched the TV series 24 for several hours (Redemption [movie] then season 7 episodes), read some more The Best Life Diet and then decided to take a break and read one of the other books I got: The One Decision. After reading a few pages and skimming and reading a few more pages, I decided I didn't like that book too much. Oh well.

Then I went to my sister's and we went on a bike ride (well, her and her fiance Shawn road bikes while I roller bladed). It was super hot out; the sun was murder. We came back not too long after and then Shawn and I decided to go play tennis at the rec center for the first time in months. Pretty much like right when we started playing, some kid (15ish) asked if he could play with us and we kind of hesitated a second but we said sure. Shawn and mystery kid vs. me. I would say I won, but we don't keep score. :P From that though I realized I really need to start trying harder to become a better tennis player. My "play-style" is completely awkward and I still can't really get a serve in the right boxes / over the net.

Anyway, we played for about an hour because my leg started hurting pretty bad. Which was unusual because today my shins didn't hurt at all, even after some short sprint running. Although, that was unusual in itself: that they weren't hurting.

So Shawn and I headed back to my sister's where I proceeded to kick my sister's ass in Wii Sports: tennis. Sadly though, she beat me in bowling twice. My ball wasn't hooking at all though! I don't really like Wii Sports: bowling all that much.

Ah that reminds me, I wanted to play Shawn in tennis on the Wii. Damn.

Hmm. After that we watched Let's Make a Deal for a little bit, and then we played Family Feud game on the Wii. After getting my ass kicked several times in a row and it being nearly 11:30 decided to go home so I could post my blog update before bed. And I have to take my mom to a cleaning job in the morning anyway.

Which reminds me, I guess I'll go grocery shopping after I drop her off. What do I need... Let's see... Broccoli, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, green peppers, bananas, flat bread wraps, whole grain brown rice, spinach... That's all I can think of. Oh! Strawberries and red grapes too.


Okie dokie, well I guess that's all for today... Well, yesterday I guess since it's now after midnight, and that means it's time for me to go to bed.

Au revoir~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons