Thursday, July 29, 2010

Plans for today...



Well, I managed to get up at 6 AM. :) But sadly I went to bed at around 10:40 PM but couldn't fall asleep till around 12:30... I hate it. My mom will close her eyes for 5 seconds and BAM she's out cold. My dad had no problem falling asleep instantly either. But for me it takes 2 hours. -_-

Oh, and then I woke up at 4 for whatever reason... I'm not sure, lately I've been waking up at 3 or 4 for the last week or so. It's kind of weird. And annoying.


But enough of that, on to my goal's for today:

1000 crunches (abs)
200 push-ups (pecs)
500 jumping squats (butt / lower body)
Read at least 100 pages of The Best Life Diet.
Finish season 6 of the TV series 24 (3 episodes to go :D)
Read everything (online) there is to know about being a pro tennis player
Basketball, 8:15-9:15
Learn to make a decent omelette
Catch up on anime (Naruto, Bleach, Detective Conan, Giant Killing, Major,


Alright, not a very lengthy to-do list but it will have to do since I can't run (or even jog) because of my shin splints, I hate my bike, and I have no money, lol. :)

That's my morning update, I'll report back before I go to bed tonight.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons