Saturday, September 11, 2010

Off Track



Like I tend to do, often... I've gone off track a little bit the last few days, and have been sedentary and had a touch of lack of motivation. I didn't get up at 5 AM today, yesterday, or Thursday. Though I did do "high intensity interval" training for 20 minutes at the gym on Thursday (walk 2 minutes at 4 MPH, jog 1 minute at 8 MPH, repeat) I definitely can't say I haven't been slacking. Going to clean my dishes and room up a bit today.

I just finished power-watching Over Drive the last couple days. It's an anime about someone who becomes motivated to do something for the first time in his life and puts forth his best effort (bicycling). I really enjoy motivational-type animes like this because they make me want to try harder and become motivated myself.

When I finish cleaning my room and dishes, I'm going to watch my movie that just came in from Netflix (Gladiator) and then I'm going to start the next anime I've picked out, NANA. It's supposed to be a really good slice-of-life, romance, music anime and since I'm in the mood for some romance, decided to check it out.

There was more I was going to say, but of course I forgot. :x

Oh. For the first time in like 7 years, I've stopped using Firefox. It's been acting up and making my computer run really slowly, and crashing, and freezing. So, I decided to try out a browser I tried out a couple years ago: Google Chrome. At the time, I thought it was a decent browser but went back to Firefox immediately, because it was simply faster and more efficient, in my opinion. Google Chrome looks the same as it did then, now, but it feels like a completely different browser. It's so fast and sleek compared to how my Firefox has been running. In fact, it honestly feels like I just upgraded my crappy internet to Roadrunner cable, lol. Loving Google Chrome so far.

Okay, that's all I have to say for now. :)


EDIT: Remembered a couple of things I wanted to mention while I was doing dishes.

My grandmother just left for Chicago this morning. She'll be gone for 11 days.

Also, my mom just got laid off from work yesterday (really she was fired for something that wasn't her fault, but they're saying she got laid off).

Also, the corners of my mouth have been sore and a little cracked/red lately, and I really think it's the new toothpaste I'm using, since they hurt when I brush my teeth and they started after I started using it. But, I decided to try using chap stick and see if that might help. My mom picked me up a little thing of it. XBALM Extreme Tropical. It smells like coconut. Now, I don't really like coconut anything (pina colada flavor isn't bad, but not my favorite) but I actually like putting this stuff on my lips. Smells good to me. :3


Okay, that's all. Bye again, lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons