Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wow, it's been over a week already. >.>



Uh, yeah... haven't really been much to post about lately. Just been going to class, watching anime, eating, and sleeping pretty much. In fact, even though it's been over a week I can't think of a thing to write. :3 So I guess this is just me checking in with myself, lol. Cooking chicken and rice and veggies right now in preparation for dinner, then I've got class at 7. I've been looking at netbooks everyday on ebay too. I think I'm going to try to get one for around 150$ if I can. That way when I have to sit up at Clearwater campus for like 7 hours, I can browse the internet and listen to music or whatever instead of wasting the gas money driving home, one hour both ways.

Okie, ttyl.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons