Friday, September 3, 2010

Quick Week



The last week or 2 seems to have really gone by quickly. I guess that's because I'm going to college again. I was looking at treadmills today on eBay and craig's list. Found some on craig's list for ~50$. o.o Would be nice, but I really don't have the room I suppose. I'll just have to get a gym membership, maybe... maybe not. I'm going to bed at 9:30 tonight (as soon as I post this) and going to set my alarm clock for 5 AM. Hopefully I will hear it and wake up and get out of bed and go do my 'roadwork' which basically means jogging adding in some shadowboxing at intervals. Roadwork is a term used in boxing. Anyway, I'm going to seriously try to set that up as my everyday morning routine, I'll let you know how it goes.

I watched an anime movie today, Perfect Blue. It was a pretty interesting psychological thriller (I suppose that's what I'd call it). Then played some basketball.

I started to watch a netflix movie I got today, Sherlock Holmes, but I kept falling asleep so I decided I'll just watch it tomorrow.

I had Physics Lab Wednesday night. We did our first lab (there are 5 groups of 4 people, you're with the same group the entire semester for every lab and each person in the group receives the same grade). Unfortunately, somehow, I'm the most talkative person in my group... that's a very bad / sad / scary thing... =/ Oh well, we got the lab done, and I volunteered to do the first lab report. I'll have to get it done tomorrow probably.

Then yesterday I had weight training and tennis classes. I was pretty sore and really tired, and my nose got a sunburn, when I finally got home. Surprisingly though, this morning I didn't really hurt at all. I'm guessing that protein powder is doing its work. :3

Going to start a new anime tomorrow: Dear Boys. It's a basketball anime, and I heard the animation is really poor / low budget, but I'm going to check it out anyway. Hopefully it's decent.


Oh and I was working hard last night trying lots of websites to get my WoW account sold. I ended up putting it on an auction-type website called IGXE for 500$. Hopefully someone sees it and wants it. One of their representatives contacted me today to verify the account and what not.


Alright, that's all I can think of for now. I'll report in later. 'Night.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons