Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday



Still watching Hajime no Ippo. :)

First day of Physics yesterday was nostalgic, since I've already taken Physics with the same teacher, but dropped it halfway through. Ordinary first day.

I bought some bananas, tomatoes, green peppers, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries last night. Had some of each this morning. I must say, raspberries are my new favorite fruit. :3 I've had them before but I guess I forgot how good they are. Yummy.

Also bought a few more pairs of comfy athletic shorts last night.

It's a dark and dreary day, raining heavily outside. Sucks because I have to drive to Clearwater in a little bit for my Weight Training class. Ah well.

My shins have been hurting again, so I haven't really been doing anything except laying down and watching Hajime no Ippo. A few more days and I should be finished with the series. :)

That's all for now. Au revoir.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons