Friday, August 20, 2010

Teeth Falling Out, Basketball, and New Shoes, Oh My!



One of the most recurring dreams I've ever had, that I can remember is my teeth falling out. Literally, over the last year or so, pretty much the only dreams I remember involve my teeth falling out, one by one as I eat something or gently touch them, or something. A very strange dream, I thought. So I thought I'd look up a dream meaning thing for it, if there was one.

"By far, the most popular request for dream interpretation are dreams of teeth falling out. And, if you are here, you might already have found out that, although dreams that your teeth are falling out are extremely common, thaey are also quite disturbing to people who have them... they simply MUST know the dream meanings for their teeth falling out."

Interesting. I didn't look at a ton of the different possible meanings or different websites or anything because I'm not big on dream analysis or superstitious things, but the first and only site I looked at, said this about teeth falling out in dreams:

"A dream about one's teeth falling out usually means and symbolizes that the dreamer is having a hard time or a challenge getting their voice heard, their ideas acknowledged or feelings responded to.

This may be conversations with a particular person such as their partner, boss, or friend; or can be generalized for people who are shy, to include almost everyone they come in contact with. The dreamer needs to brush up on conversational skills, believe in the value of their own opinion, learn how to be less intimidated by aggressive people, and become more assertive and make their voice heard. Once they do that, this dream (which is a common recurring dream) should evolve & show improvement... or disappear altogether.
"

That's very interesting, and since I don't really believe in things like this I'll chalk it up to coincidence that this totally describes me. >.> Whether coincidence or not, I thought this was interesting. Another recurring dream I used to have all the time when I was a bit younger (ages 7 to 17 or so) was me falling from a very very tall building, and then I would wake up midair or just as I would hit the ground. This dream I thought was common for sure, which it is.

There was one more recurring dream I've had and pretty recently too, I think, but I can't remember it all of a sudden. T_T Oh well, if I ever remember it, I'll blog about it. :)

Just wanted to post this before I forget about these dreams too, lol.


Oh, and about my day today. Me and Munchie went to the rec center and played basketball inside for like 3 hours. I wish I'd brought more water. >.< It was pretty fun. Oh, right when we got there I asked to use their pump for my basketball. I've done this a million times, and they always give me the pump and I do it myself. This time it was a woman for the first time and she tried to do it herself. PLUNK. She jammed it into the basketball, puncturing it and ruining my best basketball. /cry Luckily I have another one, but it's really old and worn out and flat. Hopefully when I go tomorrow I can get it pumped up BY MYSELF. -_- Uh let's seeeee... Oh kay. After we played basketball I took Munchie and Shawn home and then went up to Sports Authority. I had a 10$ off coupon, but you had to spend at least 50$. So after walking up and down the shoe isles countless times, and staring hard at shoes and inspecting them and looking at prices and trying them on, I finally found an affordable pair I liked. One of the only 39.99$ shoes there! Sadly, that's only like 43$ with tax. Not quite 50. So, I bought a 49.99$ pair of shoes too. :x The 39.99$ ones are running / tennis shoes though, while the 49.99$ I can use pretty much solely for basketball (though I think they will be good for tennis too, we'll see). The 49.99$ shoes are pretty much all white Nikes, a very unusual purchase for me. I usually always buy Nikes, but I've never bought a pretty much totally white shoe. I like black. White gets dirty and stuff, and I'm lazy. >.> Oh well, I liked em so I got em.

Now there's just 2 more things I want, but I might have to wait a month: a new pair of shorts and new rollerblades. My current rollerblades are too small, and the front wheel is almost eroded down to nothing. Seriously, it's really bad, lol. And that could pose a problem since I'm rollerblading every night now.


Basketball, shoes... there was something else... Oh, just got done cleaning my room. Now I need to make my bed with "new" sheets and stuff, and then lay comfortably into bed while watching something via Netflix. Yay~

Das ist alle vier heute. Auf wiedersehen! ;) ('Night)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons