Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend is Over



I had a pretty good weekend, I guess. Most of it consisted of sleeping though, lol.

And Hajime no Ippo!

Yup, I decided to watch an anime since I haven't in weeks. And what did I pick? An awesome classic I've never had the chance to check out before: Hajime no Ippo. It's a boxing anime, and it's really good. I started it yesterday, and watched it all day today. Though, "all day" is a little exaggerated since I slept from like midnight to 1 PM then took a 3 hour nap from 3-6 PM, lol. Ah well.

Yesterday I went to my sister's for a little family dinner thing. I just took some of my rice and chicken over though and had half of a deviled egg. It was fun though. Got my butt kicked by Munchie in a couple minutes via football on the PS3.

But yeah, this weekend pretty much all I did was eat, sleep, and watch Hajime no Ippo. :) Sadly, I'm only on episode 35 so far, but I'll continue watching it and hopefully finish it up in the next few days. I've been looking up boxing conditioning, diets, and stuff too. Whenever I'm watching a sports anime, I always get motivated and into the sport. :x

I'm going to watch Saw 5 now and then go to bed. Gotta make sure I go to class in the morning --- first day back to class. All I have tomorrow is Physics for like an hour and 15 minutes, so it shouldn't be too bad.


'Night.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons