Saturday, August 7, 2010

Still no gym... but I got to practice some tennis!



Well I got up this morning and fixed myself a 1-egg omelet, BUT I managed to crack the egg perfectly without spilling any of the egg on myself or getting any eggshell in it. ^_^ It was pretty yummy, though it would be better if I used a little milk and cheese I think. Then I slept from like 9 to 12:30. x_x Got up and had lunch, lol. Uuuuhhhh...

Oh yeah, then I watched an anime movie Blade of the Phantom Master (http://www.anime-movie-site.com). It was alright, nothing special imo.

Then I started thinking about my money situation (the fact that I have none) so I checked out some World of Warcraft websites that I could sell my account on, but I wasn't satisfied with any of them so I made an account on Craigslist. Then I made my very own posting for my WoW account: http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/vgm/1884466119.html. I think 800$ is a pretty darn fair price personally. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into that account in 5 years and it's quite well ready to go. I've had several e-mails with interested buyers, but I really have no idea if they're all scammers, if any of them are, or which ones are or aren't. I think tomorrow I'm going to take a chance with one of them and hope it's not a scam. :o I mean worst comes to worst, I'll be able to get my account back.

So then I went to the rec center to play basketball like usual. I wasn't really shooting too well and the wind was being a pain in the ass, so I got my tennis stuff out to practice hitting some balls and see if I could improve my form a little. After a few minutes some guy came up and asked if he could hit some with me. After a couple shots it was clear he knew what he was doing and I didn't, lol. So, then he helped me with the proper grip, proper way to hit a forehand, proper way to hit a backhand, proper way to serve, and proper way to return serve --- for 2 hours. Sadly I'm a very slow learner and I think I made little if any progress. X_X I felt pretty retarded. I think if I practice for a couple weeks though I'll get a little more used to it and be a little better -- hopefully before my tennis class starts. Yes, I'm trying to get better BEFORE my class, lol. I don't like looking like I don't know what I'm doing if I can help it.

I watched the remake of Halloween tonight. Over 2 hours long, and time seemed to drag to me. I don't know, horror movies just aren't scary at all to me. At least suspense movies keep me better entertained. They need to make scarier horror movies, and I wouldn't mind some suspense too.

After that, I came into my room and started writing this blog post. Fun, right?

Oh and notice I couldn't go to the gym again today because my sister had to work late. /tear

Ah well, I'm tired now and I am going to bed! 'Night.


Oooh, whoops. Just remembered! I make my first smoothie concoction thingy tonight. I threw in 7 ice cubes, some plain yogurt, 2 strawberries, a little bit of pineapple, and the last of the skim milk. It tasted alright, but a little bland. So my mom had the brilliant idea of adding in honey (I had told her I was going to put honey in, but I forgot, so I guess it was my idea though) and blend it again. Sadly, the honey overpowered it and I thought it was better without the honey. It probably would've been perfect if she hadn't squirted so much in. Ah well, I'll probably make another one tomorrow night, gotta use up my plain yogurt.

Okay, seriously. 'Night.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons