Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Woot, got my bike returned!



Well, I got my sister to come with me to Walmart to return my bike (since I didn't have the receipt) and she's the assertive one. Thank God I posted on my Facebook when I got the bike, or we might not have been able to return it at all. I got cash back for it. :) I'm now 94$ richer. Should be able to survive the next month with it, thankfully. I watched a few movies today, but I can't remember which ones since I'm not at home right now. Spending the night at my sister's. Anyway, I'm going to bed now. I might run up to Sports Authority or something tomorrow to look at shoes. ^_^ Maybe I'll actually be able to shoot some hoops or jog a little without wanting to stab my shins. Whelp that's all, just checking in for the night, since I did say I wanted to post nightly.

Nighty night. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons